Thursday, December 17, 2009

Right Back Like I Left Something!

Took a bad beat the sunday night steelers @ ravens game a few weeks ago.

needed a couple weeks to lick my wounds. after nailing this past monday night 49ers cover AND the over, i think i'm ready to pound out these last couple of weeks.

Let's start with some....



Thursday Night Football

COLTS @ Jacksonville +4.5 ±43.5

Coach says that although Indy has clinched the #1 seed in the playoffs he’ll be playing all his healthy starters as per usual. Don’t know how much I buy into that but I gotta trust that they’re not gonna just take the next 4 weeks off from playing football.

Besides, the Jags are as good of a tune-up game in terms of stopping a solid running game as any.

Crowd will definitely not be an issue in Jacksonville and you’d be hard pressed to find me betting against Peyton Manning in a primetime game.

Take the Colts and take the over.

No comments: