Sunday, September 26, 2010

gonna need some electrolytes...


Male lions sleep about 20 hours a day. I’m no different. Plus, I’m hungover. Be happy I’m posting at all.
WEEK 3 NFL LINES AND PICKS

EARLY SUNDAY GAMES

Titans @ The New York Football Giants -3
If there’s gonna be a turnaround…

Bills @ New England -14.5
Bills play them tough.
Bu-ffa-lo.

Browns @ B-More -11.5
“I’m home, Charles….I’m home.”
Ravens.

Steelers @ East St. Petersburg +2.5
Trendy upset pick but I can’t bet against this defense with Polamalu still there.
Pitt

Bengals @ Carolina +3
Panthers stink.
Cincy.

Falcons @ N’awlins -3
Another sexy upset pick but I can’t fuck with Ryan on the road.
Saints.

49ers @ Arrowhead +3
This would be easy if it wasn’t at Arrowhead but I gotta believe in Coach Singletary.
San Francisco.

Lions @ Minnesota -11.5
I might pick the Lions every week.
Detroit.

Cowboys @ Houston -2.5
Changing of the guard? Dallas just has no discipline. I can’t with them.
Texans.

SUNDAY LATE AFTERNOON

Redskins @ St. Louis +5
These guys play each other every year so I SHOULD be able to make an informed decision.
Rams.

Iggies @ Jax +2.5
Vick.

Colts @ Mile High +5.5
No Champ. No chance.
Colts.

Chargers @ Seattle +4
Gonna go out on a limb.
Hawks.

Raiders @ Arizona -4.5
Arizona stinks.
Raiders.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Jets @ South Beach -2.5
Gonna be a good one. Cromartie v. Marshall.
Wildcats.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Packers @ Soldier Field +3
C’mon….

PRINCE OF PARLAY’S PARLAY OF THE WEEK

Sorry abt last week. I got a little reckless. Gonna make amends with this “Road Warrior 7-pt Tease”:
BILLS +21.5, FALCONS +10, LIONS +19.5, RAIDERS +11.5. Odds at +200.

No comments: