Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Play-Dates

Greg: Hey uh...Al...mind if I ask you a question?

Allan: Go for it.

Greg: Are you playing with yourself right now?

Allan: (movement beneath blanket) Heh! Yeah! I guess I am.

Greg: That's what I thought. Isn't that my shirt your wearing?

Allan: Yeah, man. It was with my shit last time I did laundry. Been meaning to give it back to you, actually.

Greg: Right.

Allan: (still moving) Then I ran short on clean clothes this week so I started wearing it.

Greg: Why not?

Allan: I'll clean it with my next batch and give-

Greg: I'm sure

Allan: ...it back. No, really. I just put it on half without thinking.

Greg: Please tell me you don't plan on finishing right here in front of me.

Allan: Naaah, I'm not getting anywhere with this. (takes hands out from beneath blanket)
I'm barely even erect.

Greg: Oh that's a shame...

Allan: Yeah it is.

Greg: ...hope it wasn't anything I said. (crosses to opposite couch and sits) What's up with you and Sandy?

Allan: (shaking head slowly) Man. I dunno, dude. I haven't really spoken to her in a while.

Greg: Put her on punishment?

Allan: Not even. I just haven't been in the mood for her.

Greg: Wow.

Allan: She texted me yesterday morning asking to meet for lunch.

Greg: Oh yeah?

Allan: Yeah. I never replied, though.

Greg: "Treat 'em and beat 'em!" (reaching over to grab remote) So I take it she won't be stopping by tonight.

Allan: She might actually. When we last spoke she said she wanted to go out this weekend. I'm not sure if-(cell phone rings) -that's probably her now.

No comments: